Hexahydrate is extensively used for a variety of purposes. It is
- For the preparation of Oxychloride Cement, which are further used for industrial floorings, ship decks, railway passenger coach floorings, hospital floors, ammunition factory floors, missile silos, underground armament factories, and bunkers.
- For the manufacture of Magnesium Hydroxide Mg(OH)2 for further preparation of Antacid, which relieves Ulcers and stomach problems.
- For the manufacture of Abrasive Brinks for polishing marble, granite, and other stones.
- As a proofing agent for impregnation of wood, especially in mine timbers and specialized particle boards.
- As a dust suppressant or dust binder on dusty roads, unpaved helipads, mine shafts, tunnels in coal mines, etc.
- For the manufacture soft grinding wheels.
- As a flame retardant in polymers.
- For sizing cotton yarn, especially denim.
- For the treatment of Hypomagnesisaemia.
- As an additive in the fertilizer industry.
- To prevent freezing of moist-ore in cold countries.
- In fireproofing of steel beams.
- For sugar-beet processing.
- For water treatment.
- As a humectant in paper industries.
- For fire extinguishing agents.
- In processing Soya Bean as a food additive.
Being a quality
conscious organization, we implement and adhere to stringent quality control
measures, which are at par with the international standards. We make
use of raw materials like Salt Brine which are specially procured
from the most reliable sources in the market. We have our very own
in-house quality checking laboratory where tests on each of these
chemical products are carried out. Our quality experts check the
quality of the products on the following parameters:
- Physical properties
- Chemical properties
after carrying out these tests, the final products are sent off for
delivery. We also offer customization of our industrial chemicals, as
per the specifications of our clients.
We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, which is well equipped with the latest machinery and technology. With the help of these facilities, we are able to meet the bulk requirements of our clients. These machines are handled by our team of experts. Some of the machines that we make use of are:
- Storage tanks.
Our company is also backed up by a team of highly qualified and proficient workforce. This team comprises Chemical Engineers, Consultants, Technicians, Quality Analysts, and R&D. Each of them are highly experienced and skilled in their own respective domains. Our chemical experts have wide knowledge regarding the nature and properties of the chemicals. We are always trying to improve the quality of our products and to exceed the expectations of our clients.